Code of Ethics
Our employee code of ethics and business conduct outlines our expectations regarding the behavior of our employees towards other members, customers, and society.
EduCracker stands for the core values of synergy, honesty, and integrity. As such, we expect all organization members to be directed by the same values in their judgment and behavior.
Open communication and expression should be guided by the desire for a respectful, safe, and collaborative working environment.
This policy applies to all organizational members regardless of rank or employment type.
Compliance with law
Employees must work to protect the company and its legal interests by complying with all environmental, trading, safety, and privacy laws.
Safety in the working environment
All employees should respect their colleagues, supervisors, and customers. Any discriminatory behavior or harassment will not be tolerated.
Employees must show integrity and professionalism in every aspect of conduct, including matters involving absenteeism, tardiness, and dress code compliance. Personal appearance should project the company’s commitment to professionalism.
All employees should fulfill their work with integrity and respect toward our stakeholders. Members are discouraged from accepting gifts from clients, or partners for the benefit of another party. We are all expected to avoid any personal, financial or other interests that may interfere with the quality of work.
Care for the physical environment
Employees should treat company property and their physical environment with respect and care.
Employees who repeatedly or deliberately fail to follow our code of conduct will meet an appropriate disciplinary action.
Following a clear warning, employees who persistently show indecorous behavior may face demotion, reprimand, detraction of benefits, suspension, or termination.
Legal actions may be taken in cases of theft, embezzlement, corruption, and other unlawful actions.
Code of Conduct
All participants of EduCracker are expected to abide by our Code of Conduct, both online and during in-person events that are hosted and/or associated with EduCracker.
In the interest of fostering an open and welcoming environment, we pledge to make participation in our project and our community a harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of age, body size, disability, ethnicity, gender identity and expression, level of experience, nationality, personal appearance, race, religion, or sexual identity and orientation.
Examples of behavior that contributes to creating a positive environment include:
- Using welcoming and inclusive language
- Being respectful of differing viewpoints and experiences
- Gracefully accepting constructive criticism
- Referring to people by their preferred pronouns and using gender-neutral pronouns when uncertain
Examples of unacceptable behavior by participants include:
- Trolling, insulting/derogatory comments, public or private harassment
- Publishing others’ private information, such as a physical or electronic address, without explicit permission
- Not being respectful to reasonable communication boundaries, such as ‘leave me alone,’ ‘go away,’ or ‘I’m not discussing this with you.’
- The usage of sexualized language or imagery and unwelcome sexual attention or advances
- Swearing, usage of strong or disturbing language
- Demonstrating the graphics or any other content you know may be considered disturbing
- Starting and/or participating in arguments related to politics
- Assuming or promoting any kind of inequality including but not limited to: age, body size, disability, ethnicity, gender identity and expression, nationality and race, personal appearance, religion, or sexual identity and orientation
- Other conduct that you know could reasonably be considered inappropriate in a professional setting.
Violations of the Code of Conduct may be reported by sending an email to [email protected]. All reports will be reviewed and investigated and will result in a response that is deemed necessary and appropriate to the circumstances. Further details of specific enforcement policies may be posted separately.
We hold the right and responsibility to remove comments or other contributions that are not aligned to this Code of Conduct, or to ban temporarily or permanently any members for other behaviors that they deem inappropriate, threatening, offensive, or harmful.